Monday 3 September 2012

Al fresco chicken sausage blind date better




 Type: Humor
Advertisement appeal: rational appeal
Customers: teenagers 16 years to 19 years and young working adults 20 years to 35 years.


The Al fresco chicken sausage blind date better advertisement is among my favorites. It’s funny. I like the characters in the ad their lively and amusing. This commercial has used a real life scenario in the office, karaoke bar and dressing room. The Al fresco sausage advertisement is colorful and it demonstrates that by eating the sausage you can be better in whatever you want to do. This ad not only made me laugh but it also persuaded me to buy the sausage. And ever since, I have become a faithful customer.  Therefore it was successful in conveying its message.

No comments:

Post a Comment